Follow

Featured

Tags

Recent Post

Featured

Ads

Most Popular
Videos

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

How to Draw venous blood easy from the antecubital veins

Collection of venous Blood

Venous blood is collected from anti-cubital vein in the arm with syringe and needle.


Requirements:

  1. Steriledisposable plastic syring
  2. Cotton
  3. Alcohol or Hexisol
  4. Rubber tourniquet
  5. Sterilehand gloves.

Draw venous blood equepments

Procedure:

  1. Apply the tourniquet above the elbow joint.
  2. Select a suitable vein.
  3. Wash the skin with cotton and alcohol.
  4. After drying, then introduction the needle at 30 degree angle.
  5. When the needle is in the vein, the tourniquet is released and blood will comes to the syring.
  6. When the barrel is filled with blood, the needle is removed from the vein.
  7. The blood is gently expelled into the container with or without anticoagulants.
  8. Blood films, if required ar prepared on slides.





Used of Venous Blood:
  1. Biochemical tests for example: Blood glucose, urea, creatine, lipid profile, electrolytes.
  2. Haemocytological test for example: ESR
  3. Serological test for example: RA, ASO, CRP, Widal etc.
  4. Immunological test for example: IgG, IgM, IgA etc.
  5. Hormonal test for example: TSH, T3, T4, FT3, FT4, etc.


1 comment:

  1. As a sign of gratitude for how my husband was saved from Lymes, I decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
    My husband suffered from Lymes and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and I saw testimony of so many people who were cured from Lymes , and so many others with similar body problems, and they left the contact of this doctor who had the herbal cure to Lymes. I never imagined Lymes had a cure not until I contacted him and he assured me my husband will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my husband used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Lymes has a cure and it is a herbal cure contact the doctor for more info on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Dr Itua can cure Herpes,Hiv,Cancer,ALS,Copd,MS,Diabetes, and other disease talk to Dr Itua on how to get the medication. Thanks for reading my testimony . 

    ReplyDelete